You are here Back to top
Commitment for the environment
Improve energy efficiency by:
- Regular monitoring of our own electricity consumption and reduction of consumption by 25% by 2020
- Regular monitoring of our own consumption and reduction of consumption by 15% by 2020:
- Minimizing all the waste factors by carrying out the water network rehabilitation work
- The installation of electronic and electrical equipment for energy saving on the sites and the progressive installation of valves 6 variable flow
- The valorisation of a new source of energy available: renewable energy.
Master our consumables consumption by:
- The use of computer systems such as the Internet. Outlook and Workflow
- The promotion of the paperless principle to reduce the volume of prints and consequently the consumption of ink and paper by 10% by 2020.
Implement the selective sorting of our wastes in order to reduce the discharge and their impact on the environment by:
- The promotion of the 3Rs (Reduce - Reuse - Recycle) waste theory
- The permanent search for a recycling and disposal sector, as far as possible. cies industrial waste banols (DIB)
- The treatment and conditioning of inert waste, according to precise and. conformernent
6 regulation, special industrial waste (DIS) .
Identify the major risks and implement the means for:
- Understand and manage emergencies in accordance with the developed POI that defines the roles and responsibilities of each. the march and the means to implement
- Develop and implement a strategic risk management watch at the Port.
- Promote education for sustainable development in all AAP departments.